|Welcome to The Kantner Law Firm, PL
Attorney Richard I. Kantner, Jr. focuses his practice on Estate Planning, Elder Law and Medicaid nursing home planning and protection, real estate matters, and business law. With over 22 years of experience in Florida, Mr. Kantner has the requisite experience and knowledge to advise you how to best accomplish your goals and desires, protect your assets, plan for your business, and handle all your real estate matters. Attorney Kantner is also available for complimentary speaking engagements on Estate Planning, Asset Planning and Medicaid Planning, for your church, homeowner's association, group or club.
Contact Attorney Kantner today for a complimentary 15 minute consultation at 727-781-8201, or email him at Rick@AttorneyKantner.com
||Attorney Kantner can:
- Create a comprehensive estate plan.
- Avoid the need for guardianship during incapacity.
- Avoid the need for probate administration after death.
- Plan for the uncertainties of changing estate and generation-skipping transfer tax law.
- Help you and your loved ones plan for long term nursing home care with Medicaid planning and Veteran's benefits.
- Assist you with buying and selling a home or business and other related matters.